How can I contribute to the Linear Checkout plugin translations?
Get the Pro license at 50% discount for 1 site for 1 year by helping us translate the plugin. To be eligible, you should translate all strings to your language, submit it and get it approved and published.
You can contribute if the language is not 100% translated or if you want to update the translations.
- Visit the plugin translation page - https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/linear-checkout-for-woo-by-cartimize/
- Choose the required language and its locale. For example, French will have locale code fr_FR.
When the translation percentage for a locale reaches 90%, it becomes available as a language pack for download by any WordPress site configured with that locale as it’s language. It will be updated (once created) even below the threshold.
- Check your Glossaries and Style Guides per locale.
- Sign-up and contribute to the translations. On the translation screen, you will see a simple interface with the source text and text area to provide translation for specific strings.
- After translating check out the approval procedure - After Your Contribution.
- Once your translations are approved, it will be published.
If you are not the native regional language speaker, please do not use Google Translate or other translation services to contribute. It will be rejected by the WordPress translation team.